Complaint Review: Bargain Network

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, March 19, 2007

• Reported By:Nottingham Maryland
Bargain Network
6330 Hollister Avenue , Goleta, California U.S.A.

Bargain Network has taken a total of $517.40 from my account without authorization Goleta California

*Consumer Suggestion: Bargain Network refunded me 100%

I called Bargain Network after realizing continous charges totally $517.40 on my account. I called to get a refund but they are not willing to refund me the whole amount, only $39.80. I did not authorize them to charge my card. They could not provide me with my contact information only my credit card number. I was on hold for 42 minutes. The staff was very rude and told me to take my situation up with my bank. They told me it's too bad that I was only hold that long and I had to basically deal with it. I want my money back.

Latasha
Nottingham, Maryland
(1>CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD

If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here.

Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2007 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Network/Goleta-California-93117/Bargain-Network-has-taken-a-total-of-51740-from-my-account-without-authorization-Gole-239696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Network

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Bargain Network refunded me 100%

AUTHOR: Mike - (Canada)

Sorry to learn you were victimized Latasha, but I hope you've read the other reports on this outfit, especially mine (Mike from Kelwood, MB.)

They amazed me by responding and quickly refunding all four unauthorized debits despite them processing only one initial refund, but by firm insistence they responded without creating any other roadblocks.

I'd be happy to help you and anyone else if need be.

Mike.