Complaint Review: Bargain Network

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2008

• Reported By:Oklahoma Oklahoma
Bargain Network
www.bargainnetwork.com Goleta, California U.S.A.

Bargain Network Unathorized Credit Card Charges By A Place Called Bargain Network Goleta California

This company somehow got my personal credit card information and charged me a Trial Membership for $1.00. I don't even know who these people are and I tried calling them twice and got nothing but the runaround by operators and then when I explained that I hadn't authorized any charges on my credit card to them the operator said she was going to get her supervisor and then my line was disconnected twice when I called both times. I'm working with my credit card company and filed fraud charges, but these people may end up trying to place more charges on my credit card.

Vicki
Oklahoma, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2008 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Network/Goleta-California/Bargain-Network-Unathorized-Credit-Card-Charges-By-A-Place-Called-Bargain-Network-Goleta-C-323469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Network