Complaint Review: Bargain Network

bargain.com Internet U.S.A.

Bargain Network Ripoff , unauthorized charge to bank account. Internet

*Author of original report: Bargain Network Update

*UPDATE Employee: not a scam

I signed up with Bargain Network on Wednesday 03, 2007. They gave me on month free service during which I could cancel anytime and they would not charge my bank account. If I was going to wait, they would charge me 39.95 Per month.

So, I canceled after one weak of service and have been told that they will not charge me anything, because I called before the trial ended. I even have a witness who listened to the conversation.

The merchant agreed so did I, few days later I checked my bank account and discovered a fee of 39.95 from Bargain Network made on the 10/15/2007 which is not even close to the end of trial.

This company a total waste of my time and a lot of cellphone minutes used. Beware of this company, its a scam!!!!

Ruslan
Kilgore, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2007 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Network/internet/Bargain-Network-Ripoff-unauthorized-charge-to-bank-account-Internet-280279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Network

Bargain Network Update

AUTHOR: Ruslan - (U.S.A.)

This is an update on the report, I got the money that they charged my debit account back. Again, it was too much trouble to go through but because they worked with me, I don't feel so negative about the company.

Thank you.

not a scam

AUTHOR: Vsmith1026 - (U.S.A.)

i work for bargain network, and our calls are recorded and monitered, everyday i view my calls with my superviser, and those who do authorize information with out specific autorization from the customer is fired. if it was such a rip off our calls wouldnt be recorded, listen to the authorization process, you are given a dead line date at which you need to call member services to cancel, you are ONLY charged 1.95
at our desk we have the number to BBB, its a federal offense to misure anyones payment information, theres no possible way that you were charged $39.80 less than 30 days, we read you a contract verbatim (word for word), if you were so charged less than 30 days, then why didnt you sew the company? your call was recorded, in trail, they'll view the dates and your recorded conversation, if bargain network was such a scam, they still wouldnt be in business, its been around for longer then about 5 years, scams come and go, without a trace, you can always call bargain network back, you can call member services about you issue, the numbers are still the same