Complaint Review: Bargain Network

• Updated: Thu, March 15, 2007

• Reported By:clarksville Tennessee
Bargain Network
bargain.com Internet U.S.A.

Bargain Network ripoff I called and cancelled and they kept charging me 45 Min wait each time I called to re-cancel Internet

I located the free trial offer for Bargain Network and signed up. 8 days before I would have been charged for the next month I called and cancelled. This should have costed me nothing hense the "FREE TRIAL".

After several attempts to cancel nothing was done. I even quoted the time and date that I cancelled and they confirmed that I did call, but I didn't cancel (I bet my paycheck that I did). Then the person on the phone said that they would cancel the account. I said great! I also want my money back for Feb, Jan, Dec and Nov. She said you'll have to talk to my supervisor. Put 'em on the phone (after a long wait, again). He said that I didn't cancel. He said I needed a confirmation number. I said that I just got off the phone with the girl and she said she would cancel it, but she didn't give a confirmation number. I asked him for it and it took him @ 7 min. to get one. (I think he finally pit it in for cancelation)

Now I have to wait for the 28 Mar 07 to call and hear the conversation I had with the girl i originally cancelled with on the 20 Nov 06.

What A big rip-off/ Scam/ unprofessional/ unmoral thing to do. I will never ask for help from an on-line realty service. It makes me furious. I'm one step from contacting my lawyer just for the principal of it. I want to close them down and make them pay. Sincerely, disgruntled middle/ low class veteran , Thanks alot!

clarksville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2007 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Network/internet/Bargain-Network-ripoff-I-called-and-cancelled-and-they-kept-charging-me-45-Min-wait-each-t-238992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Network