Complaint Review: Bargain Network

• Updated: Mon, March 26, 2007

• Reported By:Sparta Wisconsin
Bargain Network
bargainnetwork.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Bargain Network Enrolled without my knowledge or permission. Ripoff Goleta California

Through Consumer Loyalty Group, Inc. AKA Bargain Network, I was enrolled in six different programs and charged small enrollment fees. The catch is that I did not enroll in these, never heard of any of them before and certainly did not want to be enrolled in these fraudluent companies.

I found the minor charges of my Visa card and talked with their fraud office immediately. I also called the numbers from the charges and cancelled all six of these.

Today I received the special offer information in the mail showing larger fees ($49 to $56) which would be in effect within 14 days had I not noticed these small charges right away.

The interesting thing is that the company had my address and my charge card number, of course. But they did not have my correct name, phone number or e-mail address. This information on the accounts is bogus.

How and why would they do this?

Carol
Sparta, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2007 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Network/nationwide/Bargain-Network-Enrolled-without-my-knowledge-or-permission-Ripoff-Goleta-California-240855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Network