Complaint Review: Bargain Netwrk - EZ Saver

• Updated: Fri, August 15, 2008

• Reported By:Peabody Massachusetts
Bargain Netwrk - EZ Saver
www.bargain.com Nationwide U.S.A.

E-Z Saver - Bargain Network Too Mysterious, Hard to Reach Goleta California 93117

*Consumer Suggestion: EZ Saver

Firstly, I think that Bargain.Com is a fairly professional company. They advertised on the radio to lure you in if you're looking for foreclosed properties and from all I can tell, they fulfill their obligations. It might even be worthwhile to subscribe to the monthly service if you have the time and want to make the commitment to buying one of the available properties.
When it came time for me to opt out (I do not want to take the kind of time that commitment would need), they were helpful and did the right thing.

However, when you first call, they fire all this off at you. You have to be prepared to refuse subsequent offers; before I could stop myself I said 'yes' to another offer. Now I'm stuck waiting to see if this E-Z Saver is a s "honorable", whether I'll receive the necessary information, and then be able to opt-out should I so desire.

It gets a little scary; we can be overwhelmed when we choose to try to appropriate the resources that become available "out there".

Hank
Peabody, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bargain-Netwrk-EZ-Saver/nationwide/E-Z-Saver-Bargain-Network-Too-Mysterious-Hard-to-Reach-Goleta-California-93117-294987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bargain Netwrk - EZ Saver

#1 Consumer Suggestion

EZ Saver

AUTHOR: Lacy - (U.S.A.)

My husband and I have gone through a similiar scenario with these Bargain Network people. If you contact EZ/Easy Saver (1-800-262-6199) and explain to them how you've been taken by Bargain Network, they are very understanding and will cancel your membership. They have agreed to refund our cc, time will tell. But they were sincere.

You also should contact Bargain Network via their website (to have it in writing) about sharing your information. It states in their small print: "except as otherwised provided herein, the information we collect from you is shared with our marketing partners or other third parties.... Bargain Network may sell or rent aggregated statistical information and user- member- or former-member-specific information, including name, address, telephone number and payment information, to our marketing partners or other third parties. If you want Bargain Network to stop sharing information it has about you in the future, you may notify us of this fact by contacting Bargain Network's Member Services Department at 1-800-788-5648".

Not only are they scamming us but the are and will continue to sell our personal information!