Complaint Review: Barkbusters

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Jeff — Dublin Ohio
Barkbusters
540 Acton Rd Columbus, Ohio USA

Barkbusters Bob Frecker Demanded payment in full prior to providing services, no refund of balance services not wanted Columbus Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Bobb with bark busters is great!

He was hired to help us train dog.  He explained outline ofcontract and asked for payment in full to begin.

We did not anticipate a problem so we signed and paid.

The first session he worked our dog to the pointoff exhaustion and she wold not respond so he offered to come back for Free

To continue first lesson and left.  Later that day the dog got sick.  We took her to vet the next day, they asked if dog had beentraumatized .  We explained training the prior day as a controlled intimidation of animal to exhaustion.  Vet said if dog is traumatized they produce stomach acid and throw up, seemed to be cause.

My wife and I were both upset from experience with dog and had vet bill so I sent Bob Frecker an email proposing I pay him for first visit, $200, that we did not want him back for second visit and asked for $200 to be returned of the $400 fee.

His response was that he could not do that but would come back for two more visits, the original number of visits purchased.

Reputable businesses charge for service performed and go forwardto this does not happen.  I did not say his training did not work, I simplysaid I did not want second session due to result of first session and wanted refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barkbusters/Columbus-Ohio/Barkbusters-Bob-Frecker-Demanded-payment-in-full-prior-to-providing-services-no-refund-o-1080054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barkbusters

Bobb with bark busters is great!

AUTHOR: Rich - ()

Bobb was a wonderful teacher we have seen great results after the first day and continue to see results you have to be willing to reinforce what Bob teaches you or it's pointless to train your dog Bobb did not ask us for money up front and was very friendly I would recommend his training to anyone if you can't handle firm training so that your dog knows who is the head of the house just don't train them my wife and I are very satisfied and look forward to working with Bobb again for more training.