Complaint Review: Barkleys Bank Of Deleware / Juniper Bank

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:Chico California
Barkleys Bank Of Deleware / Juniper Bank
PO Box 8801 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Barkleys Bank Of Deleware / Juniper Bank Reporting False Information to Credit Bureau Wilmington Delaware

I , like so many bloggers before me, also wanted to pay off my balance, it never seemed to get it paid down, even though I was paying well over the mininum payment due. I called them in May 2006, and paid off the existing balance, exactly what I was told. The following( July ) month, I received a bill for 2 cents. YES, 2 CENTS. I called the toll free number on my card, and I was told the 2 cents would be waived. The following month, I received a bill for $38 plus the 2 cents. After another phone call, they apolizged for the error, promised to correct their error, and I believed that was the end of that. The following month, in Aug the same thing happened. I was accrewing $38 each month on top of a 2 cent bill. After $117 in late fees, I was getting desperate.

Finally, in Sept 2006 after many, many phone call and letters I got it straightened out, but lo and behold, I just ran my credit report and it's appearing as a negative. Forget about calling them now. All the calls seem to be routed to the Phillipines and their english is less then desirable. I would never have agreed to this card knowing that my social security number would be available to people in the Philpines. I have tried sending them a letter explaining all of this , and they just send me a form letter that I need to take this up with the credit reporting agencies. I defenately want to take this up in a class action lawsuit.

Chico, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barkleys-Bank-Of-Deleware-Juniper-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware/Barkleys-Bank-Of-Deleware-Juniper-Bank-Reporting-False-Information-to-Credit-Bureau-Wilm-346050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barkleys Bank Of Deleware / Juniper Bank