Complaint Review: Barnaby & Wolfe

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: Nicole — Dallas Texas
Barnaby & Wolfe
1527 W State Highway 114 Ste 500-161 Grapevine, Texas United States of America

Barnaby & Wolfe Rick Masters Promises without results, abusive and harassing Grapevine, Texas

After repeated calls to work with Barnaby & Wolfe (from Rick Masters) to collect a debt, I agreed.  They didn't collect a dime and cannot verify that they even attempted.  If I asked for an update, any written communications sent on my behalf, I was always told that it was being "aggressively" pursued and basically blown off.  Months of my time have been wasted and now the debt probably cannot be collected at all.  That would be enough to just fire them, but then the abuse came to me.  Masters screamed at me, hurled insults and then, after I did fire them, believe it or not they reported MY phone number as a "lead" to other debt collectors for other people, who I do not know, who are delinquent on several accounts.  I will get the proof for that and then I will sue them.  In the meanwhile, beware all you who have a debt to collect.  Go with someone reputable and with someone who doesn't have SIXTEEN complaints with the Better Business Bureau.  These people should be out of business.  What kind of people abuse clients and expect to stay in business???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barnaby-Wolfe/Grapevine-Texas-76051/Barnaby-Wolfe-Rick-Masters-Promises-without-results-abusive-and-harassing-Grapevine-Te-1036119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barnaby & Wolfe