Complaint Review: Barnes Marketing in Pickering Ontario

985 Ridgeway St. Pickering, Ontario United States of America
  • Phone: 9055981248
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Barnes Marketing in Pickering Ontario Llyod Formerly Unmarked envelope w/ false check Pickering, Ontario

I was getting my mail one day...to my surprise there was an envelope with NO return address on it. I opened it and was happy at first to see the check for $986.88, because I have no job and need the money. I knew right away that it was a fake due to me NEVER doing any CONSUMER REWARDS PROGRAMS. Also this is not the first time I have gotten one of this FAKE checks from some idiot. I still have the check so that I can turn it ALL over to the police here in Las Vegas. I have the letter, envelope and check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barnes-Marketing-in-Pickering-Ontario/Pickering-Ontario-/Barnes-Marketing-in-Pickering-Ontario-Llyod-Formerly-Unmarked-envelope-w-false-check-Pick-537749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barnes Marketing in Pickering Ontario