Complaint Review: Barnes Marketing

• Updated: Tue, November 17, 2009

• Reported By: mary — martisnburg West Virginia United States of America
Barnes Marketing
985 RIDGEWAY ST PICKERING, Ontario United States of America

Barnes Marketing CONSUMER REWARDS PROGRAM I HAVE RECIEVED A LETTER AND CHECK STATING THAT I HAVE WON 8,OOO DOLLARS AND IT WAS A SCAM PICKERING, Ontario

I HAD RECIEVED A LETTER WITH A CHECK IN THE MAIL ON 11/16/09. STATING THAT I

HAD WON 8,000 DOLLARS. I LOOKED AT THE CHECK IT WAS WORTH 986.88 DOLLARS AND THAT I WAS TO PAY TAXES ON IT AND THEY WOULD SEND ME THE LUMP SUM.

WELL IT ALL SEEMED TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. SO I LOOKED INTO THE INTERNET AND FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS A SCAM. I FIND THAT IT IS SAD THAT PEOPLE GET THERE HOPES UP FOR IGNORANT PEOPLE THAT PREY ON PEOPLE LIKE US. SO FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT GETS THINGS IN THE MAIL LIKE THIS PLEASE LOOK INTO IT FIRST.

AND ALSO FOR BARBRA I NEVER DID GET A HOLD OF HER.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2009 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barnes-Marketing/PICKERING-Ontario-M2H-J6P/Barnes-Marketing-CONSUMER-REWARDS-PROGRAM-I-HAVE-RECIEVED-A-LETTER-AND-CHECK-STATING-THAT-524776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barnes Marketing