Complaint Review: Barnes & Noble

• Reported By: Mary Anne — Saint Cloud Florida United States of America
Barnes & Noble

Barnes & Noble Nook. Misrepresentation to consumer Internet

Purchased Nook HD + 32mb

When I purchased it at Barnes &Noblebin Orlando, Fl., we were told that we had emailing capabilities. When I tried to send an email attachment, I could not. Please note that there is an "attachment" button in client services for that application.

We went back to the store twice, talked to to different Nook reps told me that they didn't know the answer and they suggested I contact B&N directly.

I went on line and found out that this problem has been going on since 2010, yet there is no fix or this as of yet.

I just contacted B&N customer service and they told me "that they will be sending my feedback to management to see if they could fix this problem".

B&N has known of this problem for over 2 years yet, still selling the Nook to consumers knowing there is a problem - with total disregard to the consumer. They are misrepresenting the Nook to have full email capabilities when it does not!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barnes-Noble/internet/Barnes-Noble-Nook-Misrepresentation-to-consumer-Internet-992357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barnes & Noble