Complaint Review: Barnes and Nobel

• Submitted: Sat, January 02, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, January 03, 2010

• Reported By: shippingintl — Humble Texas United States of America
Barnes and Nobel

Barnes and Nobel charged my gift card then did not ship goods. They gave credit to my gift card which I no longer have Internet

charged my gift card then did not ship goods. They gave credit to my gift card which I no longer have.  I complained and they said they would give me credit on another purchase so I buy another book, this time a download because I do not trust there shipping any more but then they reply

Unfortunately, this item is shown that it has been downloaded so there is no refund that can be offered at this time.

Now they just ignor my emails and I am screwed.  Buy from Amaon, they do not charge until after they ship. When I buy a book from Amazon that they can no longer supply they just do not charge me so I do not have to try to get a refund.

I will never buy any more books from Barns and Nobel and they obviously do not care about their brand any more. I buy books constantly and have never had a company treat me this way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2010 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barnes-and-Nobel/internet/Barnes-and-Nobel-charged-my-gift-card-then-did-not-ship-goods-They-gave-credit-to-my-gif-548876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barnes and Nobel