Complaint Review: Barnes and Noble Booksellers

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Myrtle Beach South Carolina United States of America
Barnes and Noble Booksellers

Barnes and Noble Booksellers B&N Deception,Fraudulent,Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Internet

*Author of original report: Barnes and Noble Booksellers Fraud

On Cyber Monday, I ordered a Nook Simple Touch on line from Barnes and Noble.  The promotion they offered was a free $20.00 gift card if you purchased the Nook with a Master Card.

I purchased the item with my MC and was told by the customer service rep. that I would have the promotional gift card no later than Dec. 14, via e-mail.

On Dec. 15, I still had not received the card.  I called only to be passed off to 4 different people in  31 minutes! The final person said they would resend it to my email and I would have it absolutely by Dec.20, 2012.  I had checked Spam to be sure it hadn't landed there and it had not.

I have emailed and even chatted on line with a Barnes and Noble customer service person, to ask once again, where the gift card is.  That too was worthless.  I still have not received the free promotional product or an answer to my e mail.

The conclusion I have drawn is that this will be one less Christmas gift for my husband and that B&N is scamming me.  They've lost my business forever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barnes-and-Noble-Booksellers/internet/Barnes-and-Noble-Booksellers-BN-DeceptionFraudulentLying-Cheating-Stealing-Internet-985617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barnes and Noble Booksellers

Barnes and Noble Booksellers Fraud

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Due to the Ripoff Report my problem with Barnes and Noble has been resolved. Thank you so much!