Complaint Review: Baron Auto Outlet

• Reported By: fed up with Baron — New York New York USA
Baron Auto Outlet
185 East Sunrise Highway Freeport, New York United States of America

Baron Auto Outlet Sunrise Auto Outlet Stole my Vehicle Freeport, New York

I drove my old van to pick up my new van at Baron Auto Outlet. I wanted to transfer the plates I had to the purchased vehicle. I discussed with the salesman -- no problem. He told me they deal with a few charities and they would pick one and have the van picked up in a few days. A few days go by and the old van is gone so I stop in to collect the donation paperwork. While waiting to complete the purchase the salesman handed me the title to sign so the donation folks can complete their paperwork -- I signed because we discussed the donation.

When I went inside to speak with the salesman he states that the vehicle is being "qualified for donation" and that it was a good thing I got rid of it because "the transmission was slipping". He lied, the transmission was not slipping.

I left, but walked right back in and inquired about the whereabouts of the old van. The manager replied that the van was at a wholesaler and that the old van was part of the deal. It was not part of the deal. I was lied to, mislead, lead on and Baron Auto Outlet took full advantage of me. I do not advise anyone to do business with these cheats.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2009 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baron-Auto-Outlet/Freeport-New-York-11520/Baron-Auto-Outlet-Sunrise-Auto-Outlet-Stole-my-Vehicle-Freeport-New-York-511786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baron Auto Outlet