Complaint Review: Barr Brothers

• Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: H.Rodriguez21 — Fresno California United States of America
Barr Brothers
111 Van Ness Fresno, California United States of America

Barr Brothers Barr Brothers Bridal Shop DISHONEST, RACIST, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, DISGUSTING Fresno, California

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. I was completely disappointed by this hole in the wall dress shop. I was recommended to go through this place for my bridesmaids dresses. I only had 3 bridesmaids. I picked out a simple strapless red dress with silver trim. They were a little overpriced, but they had the colors I wanted so I went ahead and ordered the dresses 5 months before my actual wedding day. I was promised that all the dresses would arrive at the same time, and that all alterations would be free. Neither of those promises were kept. The dresses came 2 weeks appart. The dresses did not fit my girls even though they took measurements before hand. I told them that I would need alterations, and they told me it would be $35 per dress?! My mother had to alter the dresses herself! Not only that, but when the last dress finally came they tried to say that it was not paid in full!! I had to call my mom and get the recipt number. I then told them the recipt number and instead of immediately looking up the dress, they stood there and talked about me in spanish and continued to assist mexican customers while I had to wait a half hour just for them to check on the recipt. My husband is Mexican, I know enough spanish to know that these people were talking crap about me. The completely ignored me and left me standing there waiting for a dress that I had already paid for!!. Once I got the last dress I left there and never looked back. I dont know how this place is even still in business still. The store was filthy, the fitting room was practally a closet with a sheet as a door. Long story short, I would NOT recommend this place to my worst enemy! I had an awful experience at a very stressful time in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barr-Brothers/Fresno-California-93722/Barr-Brothers-Barr-Brothers-Bridal-Shop-DISHONEST-RACIST-HORRIBLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-DISG-936971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barr Brothers