Complaint Review: Barrett Duran

• Updated: Mon, November 25, 2013

• Reported By: J. Duran — Portland Maine
Barrett Duran
203 Walton St Portland, Maine USA

Barrett Duran Barrett Arnold Duran, BAD, B.A.D., bad, b.a.d., prime motoe group, hudson news - are some of his ali Barrett Duran's SEX CAM-BEWARE Portland Maine

*Author of original report: BARRETT ARNOLD DURAN Gets Away With Domestic Violence

*Author of original report: BARRETT ARNOLD DURAN has been REDEEMED

*Author of original report: BARRETT DURAN has been released

This man, Barrett Duran pursued me on Facebook. He seemed like a really nice guy and eventually we connected...then after a couple of years, he convinced me to move from my home state, give up everything I knew, in order to start a life together, get married and settle down. Once we got married, he quickly begin to bully me and harrass me over the tiniest things, telling me what to do and what not to do, thus, taking away my free will to do things I wanted to do. During the entire course of the marriage, he would use violent tactics to get my attention and get me to do the things he wanted me to do. He has kicked me, slapped me, held me by the throat, constrained me against my will by locking me and confining me in the basement of our house. He drove me to a place I had no idea where I was, being in a new state, and made me get out of the car. I had to walk home and it took me hours in the dark and the rain. [continued below]....

..... Disoriented, not know where I was...I eventually made my way back home...Barrett Duran would lose his temper and break things in order to get my attention and bend me to his will. He would restrict my movements by force, using his hands to hold my wrists, my body and shoulders. Or would block me in and keep me from passing to get out of harm's reach that he was imposing on me. These things happened repeatedly, in a pattern. He would then go and solicit women on Facebook, Skype and other sites, with the intent of having live, interactive, real-time sex with these women...which displayed not just video, but also illicit sex chats. If a woman ever made a connection to him through these sex chats, then tells pretty lies in order to manipulate and control her to move from her own town and to convince her that they will have a life together. As soon as he has used her for sex, money or whatever benefit he gains from it...he moves on to his next victim. I have these sex chats at anytime anyone wants to review them. Just BEWARE of BARRETT DURAN. He is dangerous. I have had to place a protective order against him, not even realizing that I was endanger until I reported him, on the advice of a professional counselor. He even broke the provisions of the protective order and has been arrested. Being confined to the basement was the last straw...I knew that I had to find safety. This message is for women online to stay clear of this BARRETT DURAN of Portland, Maine. He works at Prime Motor Group of Portland Maine and Hudson News of Massachusetts. He uses these jobs as fronts for the things that he does to seem like he is a normal guy. He uses his ex-wife as a cover as well because she works at PIERCE & ATWOOD and that gains him credibility. He also uses his daughter's position at Verso Paper and University of Maine to hide these things, thus, that's what he used to gain access into my life, along with other intelligent tactics and maneuvers. He lies, denies and revises everything and cannot be trusted. AVOID HIM AT ALL COST. HE IS DANGEROUS and he isn't aware or doesn't it. NO ONE knows this man. He is extremely charming and says the most melodious words to gain access into your life. BEWARE AND FORWARNED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barrett-Duran/Portland-Maine-04103/Barrett-Duran-Barrett-Arnold-Duran-BAD-BAD-bad-bad-prime-motoe-group-hudson-n-1102133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barrett Duran

BARRETT ARNOLD DURAN Gets Away With Domestic Violence

AUTHOR: J. Duran - ()

I just received a call from the DA's office in Portland, Maine and it seems that the State of Maine is not tough on Domestic Violence according to her report and according to the fact that when the defendant took my phone and locked me in the basement, I did not call the police in a timely enough manner, is the reason BARRETT ARNOLD DURAN gets to walk. He said that he could manipulate his way out of any situation...and so it looks as though he has.

Even the pictures were not enough to support my testimony based on the fact that I did not call the police fast enough. Here, I am including the pictures of the struggles and the fight he put me through physically. He would break the lamp, the glass door on the stove, break sacred objects on the livingroom table...he would kick me, slap me, hold my by the throat, call me insulting names...and more...just to control me and dominate me and have things HIS way...then he lies his way out of all of it.

Well for those at Prime MOTORS, Prime Motor Cars, Prime Toyota North and Prime Motors Group of Scarboraough and Saco Maine and the Hudson News of Massachusetts, is to let you know that you have a domestic batterer and abuser working for you and he will do this again to another innocent woman whom he will bait online, thanks to the unobservant laws of Maine. For Laura Duran, who works at Verso Paper and graduated with honors from the University of Maine as a chemical engineer and top swim meet winner...and Tyler Duran who teaches at the university in Waterville, Maine and Ethan Duran who also attends University of Maine...and to Ella Duran who bore him...this man is a batterer, a liar, a sexual deviant and is not at all who he portrays online as one who is spiritually enlightened.

Barrett Duran has a hyper sex drive that DRIVES him to do these things...he pursues women online...lies to them and tell them how wonderful his kids are excelling at life, as if it is his own accomplishments, due to not having ever succeeded himself...and he uses this and information that you furnish him and other information on your social media profile to enter and bait you into his life. Please protect yourself and run from this man! He will abuse you and tear your life apart and then deny that he even knew you! BEWARE.

BARRETT ARNOLD DURAN has been REDEEMED

AUTHOR: J. D - ()

When I made these reports, I felt a mission to forewarn women about him online, and under the advise of those professionally helping me told me that now that I am in the middle of it, I am engaged in a fight and must continue the battle if I were to win.

Since, Barret Duran has done many charitable things like paying my bills, apologizing and he is a new man. This statement does not compare to what was originally reported, however, since I cannot even pay to get the previous report removed, I wish to retract all that was written.

I am deeply sorry, Barrett and wish it had not come to this. I hope we can get passed this and maybe in time, something can be done to remove these reports. This is not nearly enough however, I will continue to work on it.

God be with you always.

BARRETT DURAN has been released

AUTHOR: J. Duran - ()

Barrett Duran was arrested for violating a protective order placed against him for domestic abuse. He told me many times that if I reported it, that he would manipulate his way out of it and beat it and now he has been released. Ladies, PLEASE STAY CLEAR of BARRETT DURAN. This man will promise you the world and all its goods and inhabitants and weasel his way out of it through domistic violence, harrassment, intimidation, or whatever scare tactic that he can use to get his way. BEWARE and BE FOREWARNED.