Complaint Review: Barrett Group

• Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: Conned — NY New York United States of America
Barrett Group
100 Jefferson Blvd, suite 310 warwick, Rhode Island United States of America

Barrett Group Waffles Natusch Conned by Barrett with their NUMEROUS LIES warwick, Rhode Island

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A most unfortunate incident

*Author of original report: Update

*Consumer Comment: ***NATIONWIDE FRAUD ALERT: Make sure to type in 837982 at this site and read......

This organization, if you can call it that, was a complete fraud. From the very beginning, I learned every representation made to me, was a COMPLETE LIE. First, they said this was an exclusive network where they received thousands of applicants a month; later I learned the "network" is a fraud; they didn't even have three people to contact as a reference to their services. When I finally spoke to someone, it was apparantly an individual in the program from 3 years ago. Sadly, it got worse. After paying thousands of dollars for a specific search, I was lied to about their ALUMNI network. Again, they knew this when they engaged me as a client- THERE ISN'T a NETWORK at all. Again, lies. They fraudulently induced me into a long term contract by pitching what was a bunch of LIES.

Next, they told me the PROGAM was fool proof and turn key...three guesses again- ALL LIES! There isn't a program. They pull a bunch of free documentation off the internet from google and say it's "propriatary." then they tell you to connect with anyone you know on linked in. THERE ISN'T a PROGRAM at all. There isn't a network at all. ALL COMPLETE LIES. THIS ORGANIZATION PITCHES PEOPLE DREAMS WITH LIES AND CONS that they have no intention of delivering on - they don't have the skills, network or capabilities, but you can be sure they will cash your checks and take your money.

The CEO is a complete idiot that continues the ongoing fabrication. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE CON men without any wherewithall to deliver. You will pay thousands of dollars for their bogus lies. What did I get for thousands of dollars- an unusable, substandard resume update...which could be done for $50! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Seriously, anyone wanting to start a class action to shut this group down, let me know. I am in. They should get hit with punitive damages as they intended to deceive and commit fraud on unsuspecting people. The STATE OF RI- SHAME ON YOU TOO- this entity needs to be SHUT DOWN!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barrett-Group/warwick-Rhode-Island-02888/Barrett-Group-Waffles-Natusch-Conned-by-Barrett-with-their-NUMEROUS-LIES-warwick-Rhode-Is-886863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barrett Group

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A most unfortunate incident

AUTHOR: Waffles Pi Natusch - (USA)

Here was a series of comments, now part of our company's permanent online record, that were made in haste and anger over a misunderstanding that has since been rectified properly.

I invite interested parties to contact me, the president, directly if they have any questions about this incident, or to inquire about The Barrett Group's commitment to client satisfaction and the quality of our service delivery.

Update

AUTHOR: Conned - (United States of America)

I wrote this posting when I was quite upset and now Im told that I cant take down my own words because of RipOff Reports rules.  The Barrett Group has since resolved my issues amicably and professionally and I retract my earlier statements.

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

Ripoff Report #837982 for important information and spread it all over the web at sites like Twitter and Facebook!