Complaint Review: Barrington Radio Media Group

• Updated: Fri, June 14, 2013

• Reported By: RJ — New York New York
Barrington Radio Media Group
research drive shelton, Connecticut USA

Barrington Radio Media Group peter stavisky scammed me on money shelton Connecticut

Barrington media peter stavisky and kevin casini took my money and sent me 20 calls on five thousand $$$5k that I sent to them. I would never do business with this company.

I filed a complaint with the attorney general, better business bureau and my lawyer will get me my  money back. I want my money back as this was my last attempt to market my product on radio.

Peter Stavisky and Barrington media should be ashamed that they advertise they are the best company for radio inquiries. To this date he has not responded to any of my emails or I get his voicemail everytime I call. Avoid this company and save your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2013 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barrington-Radio-Media-Group/shelton-Connecticut/Barrington-Radio-Media-Group-peter-stavisky-scammed-me-on-money-shelton-Connecticut-1059104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barrington Radio Media Group