Complaint Review: Barrister Global Network

• Reported By: benito773@yahoo.com — El paso Texas
Barrister Global Network
Gobal Internet USA

Barrister Global Network Another sweatshop like Onforce Internet

Another women owned sweatshop like Onsite. Hope that they are too taken down soon so that good honest companies will start hiring technicians and treat them better.

A few weeks ago they sent me for the second time to get fingerprints saying I needed them to work at the SSA. well after wasting 60 bucks on fingerprints I was never contacted and finally decided to cancel my account with them since I noticed they had tried to also send me to get my cisco certification promising another job. FOR WHAT? I was going to end up paying and never hear from them. With outsoucing companies like Barrister, we are back to slavery days since you get little money for a lot of work and only the big LADIES in Barrister are getting the bigger piece. TAKE BARRISTER DOWN LIKE ONFORCE SOON

B. Aguirre

El paso Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barrister-Global-Network/internet/Barrister-Global-Network-Another-sweatshop-like-Onforce-Internet-1051301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barrister Global Network