Complaint Review: Barrister Global Services Network, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: Maxwell — Chatham Michigan U.S.A.
Barrister Global Services Network, Inc.
14042 Barrister Way Hammond, Louisiana United States of America

Barrister Global Services Network, Inc. 14042 Barrister Way FRAUD NO PAY FOR SENATOR STABENOW CALL - NEVER WORK FOR THEM Hammond, Louisiana

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: I have proof Barrister do not pay!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: They dont pay techs...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Procedures

*UPDATE Employee: Barrister DO NOT pay their technicians

Did a State Senate Call told me no RFS was required due to no signature required, called and emailed no response, they will not pay there technicians, total scam! Stay away unless you like doing free work!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barrister-Global-Services-Network-Inc/Hammond-Louisiana-70403/Barrister-Global-Services-Network-Inc-14042-Barrister-Way-FRAUD-NO-PAY-FOR-SENATOR-STAB-1012409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barrister Global Services Network, Inc.

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

I have proof Barrister do not pay!

AUTHOR: Becky - ()

The first Job I did for the company was a Lowes project. That was November 5 or 6.  Called them and I closed the ticket. I have emailed them no reply! Today is December 18th checked still no payments.

I am never working for the company again! It is a waste of your time and money!

I will keep you updated and when I get my checks I will give you guys an update. I wish I never wasted my time with barrister

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

They dont pay techs...

AUTHOR: Rape_N_U - ()

I am a former call center tech for Barrister, and they encouraged us to not pay the technicians for any and every reason thy could find possible. The dont want to pay techs. For example, if the tech needed to tattoo a computer and he didnt have the proper files barrister would instruct us to tell the tech to leave site, and instruct us to fill out a "no pay" form, and send the actual files to the cutomer and have them do it(which is against HP policies). They are scumbags, They care about no one and will rip anyoe off, from the techncians to their customers they perform service for.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Procedures

AUTHOR: Barrister Administration - ()

Our company has been in business almost 40 years.  We appreciate the services provided by independent contractor technicians, like yourself, and there would be no benefit to us by punishing any technician.  We understand that techs work for money, and that sometimes a payment is not received as expected.  We are committed to investigating those and trying to resolve.  We would not be in business very long if we do the things you outline in your email.  Please understand that what is posted on the internet is not fact it is merely some individuals opinion.  We work with thousands of technicians nationwide.  If a handful post something negative, that is their prerogative to do as we live in a country that allows free speech.  I could go on line and post anything, true or untrue, about anyone it is merely my opinion.  Be smart and think about what I am saying to you.  We are a company conducting business using the services of independent contractors.  We want to work with you and we want to resolve the issue.  If you dont trust us to look into it and give you a definitive answer about your payment question, then there is nothing further I can do for you.  But, no matter what you post or what complaints you file, I have the satisfaction of knowing I tried to help you and you failed to provide the necessary information, and that will be the answer to your posts or complaints.

So, please take a moment to send to payissues@barrister.com the service order number you have a question about, along with the issue, and let us try to assist you.

Barrister DO NOT pay their technicians

AUTHOR: youssef amine - ()

please , my message to companies and to individuals that are dealing with Barrister , please refrain from dealing with Barrister , we the technicians do all the work for you , but Barrister do not pay us no matter what we do .

my message to the media , please help us ( the technicians) reveals the scam of Barrister global network services

All technicians that have complaints about Barrister are right , they just dont pay people ........Any help ?????