Complaint Review: Barrister Global Services Network

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Computer Tech — Union City California
Barrister Global Services Network
42548 Happywoods Rd Hammond, LA 70403 Hammond, Louisiana United States of America

Barrister Global Services Network Barrister is a Scam..NON PAYMENT, Unorganized, POOR Customer Service Hammond, Louisiana

I am a Computer Tech and have worked for Barrister for a month. I was Third party working for HP company products. Whenever I called they put me on hold for hours, provided wrong tracking information, always excuses for their mistakes. They pay only $45 or $50 and you have to pick up part from UPS, then go to the site, and drop off package, in addition call in and call off from the site. Furthermore, they put you on hold for longer hours, sometimes hang up when you ask questions.

I really did great work so I could get more recommendations for clients. One site they provided me wrong information and when I asked for explanation they shut off my profile and terminated me.

I even didn't get paid for any off my services. One big excuse for Payment, email pay issues. No customer service agent provide any details about payment.They say "email pay issue"when I email them no response. They OWE me $300.

Please do not work for this company they scam Technicians. They get money from HP and others, don't pay Techs....FRAUD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barrister-Global-Services-Network/Hammond-Louisiana-70403/Barrister-Global-Services-Network-Barrister-is-a-ScamNON-PAYMENT-Unorganized-POOR-Cus-1042553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barrister Global Services Network