Complaint Review: Barrister Global Services Network

• Updated: Thu, August 04, 2011

• Reported By: rick — Cave Junction Oregon United States of America
Barrister Global Services Network
14042 Barrister Way Hammond, Louisiana United States of America

Barrister Global Services Network I too was stiffed by these people Hammond , Louisiana

I have done several job for Barrister, they always low-ball the job offer, and they have always been slow paying, but they always ended up paying.

However, the last job I did required two people, that they themselves required.

So my helper and I did the job.

They require forms to be sent in upon completion of a job, but since there was no place on the form to indicate the number of people, I filled it in the best I could. Their forms, by the way, have many "required" fields that do not apply to a lot of jobs, so basically, one has to guess and just fill in what one can.

Well, they only paid for one person.

The problem is that I tried to email them several times, call on the phone, and every time I got the run around, as if I am being punished for not filling the form out correctly. No one there would address the fact that they owed me money, or help me do what was needed to get paid.

They would ignore my emails, and once replied saying I filled out the form incorrectly, but would not help me do anything in order to get paid.

I gave up trying to get paid for that job. It is the first time I have ever been intentionally ripped off by a company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2011 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barrister-Global-Services-Network/Hammond-Louisiana-70403/Barrister-Global-Services-Network-I-too-was-stiffed-by-these-people-Hammond-Louisiana-761072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barrister Global Services Network