Complaint Review: Barrister Global Services

• Updated: Fri, August 19, 2011

• Reported By: FrankJ — Santa Clara California USA
Barrister Global Services
14042 Barrister Way Hammond, Louisiana United States of America

Barrister Global Services Failed to pay legitimate invoices for services. They are nearly impossible to contact. They fabricate reasons why the short paid or failed to pay. Hammond, Louisiana

They have failed to pay more than 15 legitimate invoices for service rendered to their customers.
I have been trying for 10 months to reach a responsible person at Barrister which is nearly impossible. E Mails for the most part are ignored. I stopped honoring service requests for them and they had the audacity to "fine" me $100.00 for failure to cancel their request soon enough. That is not correctbut there is no one to resolve this issue. They appear to be structured in such a way that they have no intention to pay and make up various reasons as to why they did not pay.
I have been in the service business for 40+ years and never experienced such a well orchestrated rip-off.
I placed them on notice today that I would be invoicing the end user directly to recoup my costs.
I suggest that others similarly cheated, do the same.
I went searching for information on this Company since I knew instintively that cheating was part of their business plan.
You site confirms that my thought process was correct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2011 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barrister-Global-Services/Hammond-Louisiana-70403/Barrister-Global-Services-Failed-to-pay-legitimate-invoices-for-services-They-are-nearly-767249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barrister Global Services