Complaint Review: Barrister Global

• Submitted: Tue, July 28, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 20, 2009

• Reported By:Tenaha Texas
Barrister Global
42548 Happywoods Drive Hammond, Louisiana U.S.A.

Barrister Global NON Payment For Work Hammond Louisiana

* : Corporate Response

I worked 2 different service calls for Barrister on one call they keep sending the wrong parts which they acknowledged and refused to pay me for 3 trips to the customers house.
On the second service call they said I didn't return the core part in which I did and supplied them with a tracking number and they still refused to pay me.Do not do business with these people at all they are a rip off.I am going to report them to the warranty company that they service.They screwed me out of $260.00.And on top of that I housed some of Barristers people during Hurricane Katrina never again!!!!!

Rod
Tenaha, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2009 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barrister-Global/Hammond-Louisiana-70401/Barrister-Global-NON-Payment-For-Work-Hammond-Louisiana-474133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barrister Global

#1

Corporate Response

AUTHOR: BGSN- Corporate Response - (USA)

Our company performs work for a variety of extended warranty companies.  There are specific steps and processes that must be followed by our company to fulfill the requirements placed on us by the warranty company, which is why several parts may have been ordered for this service call.  When a technician is dispatched, they are provided documentation explaining the process for servicing the call and the process for payment.  If the technician fails to follow the process, his payments can be delayed while we await performance of the required actions.

We appreciate the work performed by all of our technicians on our behalf, and we make every effort to pay technicians promptly and correctly.  Unfortunately, I do not have all the information to look into this issue further. In an effort to resolve this matter, contact us through our company website and reference payissues (unfortunately, I cannot include the direct email because the site prohibits email addresses in posts).  Please include the details of the issue, date, work order number, and the exact amount of payment in question.  Please reference ripoffreport.com.  I will look into the matter and try to make a fair determination.  In business, there are situations where each party feels they are correct.  My solution in handling these matters it to offer a fair solution in an effort to resolve the matter and free both of us to move forward with our business responsibilities.