Complaint Review: Barron Services LLC--Watersheild

Barron Services LLC--Watersheild
275 S Highway 17 92 Ste 216 deland, Florida USA

Barron Services LLC--Watersheild ***SCAM SCAM SCAM*** deland Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Truth

I purchased a WaterSheild water treatment system from a company called Barron Services LLC for $2200.  My sales representaive was named Chris Litman.  I am not sure this guy told me one bit of the truth.  He represented that the water was going to cause all sorts of harmful health issues and told me that is was not uncommon for people to get cancer from exposure to stuff left in the water by the city.  I bought the system and then the installation went horrible.  I was told that the installer was an employee but later found out that was not true and he only did work for them occasionaly because they are in the installers words a "small mom and pop organization".

This caught me by surprise because Chris represented that they had done business with a bunch of large companies... barron-services.com/index.htm  This turned out to be totally false.  I called several of the companies and they had never heard of Barron Services or WaterSheild.  In fact they had never heard of Tony Durocher the supposed owner of the business.  The web site makes it seem like he has been in business for 16 years but they didn't start in business until late 2011.

The system did not  and does not work and I was told that I was stuck with it by Tony Durcher(owner).  He stated that he was not going to refund my money and that there was no way possible to remove the system.  I should have known better because he states in a youtube video that they will come out 2 times to fix something or 20!!! Yeah like I am going to waste my time over $2200 for someone to come out 20 times.

After digging for awhile I found that Barron Services actually buys the system from Water Wharehouse in Kissimmee, Fl.  After speaking with them I found out that they don't give a warranty on the equipment and that Tony can print up any warranty he wants too.

Please don't make the same mistake I did!!!! Avoid these scumbags at all cost!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barron-Services-LLC-Watersheild/deland-Florida-32713/Barron-Services-LLC-Watersheild-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-deland-Florida-1128515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barron Services LLC--Watersheild

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Truth

AUTHOR: Anthony Durocher - ()

Hello my name is Anthony Durocher and I am the owner of Barron Services LLC.  I typically do not respond to negative or slander comments about my company however I feel a response is warranted on this false alligation about my company.  I am very proud of the reputaion Barron Services has built and take this very seriously.  The first thing is if we ever had a customer that was truly unhappy with my company or services they would have filed a complaint with the BBB of central Florida, but you have to be a real customer to do that.  The reason that was not done is simple.  Barron Services does not have a customer named Jim in Kissimmee Fl. that paid $2200 for our system.  We have never had a customer call our office with such complaints as listed.

Our company does not use scare tatics to convince people to purchase our systems.  The next thing is we do not sub-contract out our work, period.  We offer a lifetime warranty plus 2 years free service and as it states on our website and Youtube videos we will come out once in 2 years or 20 times to make sure you are completely satisfied with your system.  For the person or company that posted this slander and false comments about Barron Services we do have our attorney filing a complaint and will fight for a subpoena to find out the IP address this post came from and they will face future litigation with my company.  For the future customers of Barron Services I will give you peace of mind that if there is a Jim in Kissimmee Fl. that paid $2200 for our system I will gladly allow you to search my customer data base and if this exist then I will give you a system for free.  These comments are false and I believe this came from a competitor or individual trying to give Barron Services a bad name.

Anthony B Durocher