Complaint Review: Barry Heinfling Demin Productions

• Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: MHC — New York New York USA
Barry Heinfling Demin Productions
Bayside, New York Bayside, New York United States of America

Barry Heinfling Demin Productions Fat, Bloated, Selfish, Angry, Miserable Prick...don't do business with him! Bayside, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: you poor soul

*Author of original report: I did not write the above report!

*Author of original report: Re: Reports about Barry Heinfling and Farid Dallal

Barry Heinfling, who formerly lived in Great Neck and now lives in Bayside is an evil little overweight man. He comes from a dysfunctional homes and suffers' from the poor little rich kid syndrome. His father who also suffered from a mental illness, was constantly threatening suicide and this impacted Barry. Barry had no empathy, was very angry and would take it out on people he would consider an easy mark. I believe he went into his father's business. Don't trust a word that comes out of this guys mouth. He also stalked a girl he was in a relationship with. After she got rid of him.....he would not leave her alone. This went on for over a year! The guy is a nut. An angry narcissistic sociopath from a very messed up home in Great Neck. He suffers from a severe mental illness and was very spoiled as a child. Don't have anything with this fat, selfish cruel excuse for a man. You will be let down and taken advantage of. I filed a lawsuit against this guy and won. He had the balls to come to my house. His friends were a bunch of criminals....some of whom have been in and out of jail.  You have to admit the guy does have balls coming onto someone's property.  He lives on 23rd avenue in Bayside. He is fat, crude, cold blooded and I feel sorry for his wife if he is married.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barry-Heinfling-Demin-Productions/Bayside-New-York-/Barry-Heinfling-Demin-Productions-Fat-Bloated-Selfish-Angry-Miserable-Prickdont-d-938062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barry Heinfling Demin Productions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

you poor soul

AUTHOR: john smith - (United States of America)

You should consider suicide yourself. The Heinfling famy is a live and well and sitting on a fortune made from sergio valente jeans, along with unionbay another brand and the real estate owned by them which is estimated to be in the hundred of millions. So with Martin Heinfling living in China and continuing to grow the empire for his 5 grand children. Please google Martin and see what he has accomplished in tbe entertainment business a tony award winning producer real estate guru among the few businesses he currently has. Then look T yourself in the mirror and ask what you have done or accomplished then kill yourself.

I did not write the above report!

AUTHOR: Phone tracer - (USA)

Someone claiming to be me... probably from the site is writing and pretending to be me. Why they have this vendetta I do not know. I never apologized or wrote a retraction. All these reports are heresay nonsense and should be ignored. Someone who knows' me,  got my personal information,opened an account and is pretending to be me and is writing these scathing reports. This is a conspiracy of people who got together to extort money out of me. I have an ongoing police investigation to find out who the author of  these "retractions" and "apologies" is... that I never made. Probably someone working for the site or a reputation repair company.  Putting up my resume was out of line. If this group of people persist in threatening me with lawsuits, I will file a criminal action under the RICO laws. I have retained an attorney and will counter sue because putting up my likeness and resume has made it virtually impossible  to get employment.

Re: Reports about Barry Heinfling and Farid Dallal

AUTHOR: Paul bliok - (USA)

Someone is trying to destroy my ability to find employment. First of all I do not live in Great Neck. I lived in Philadelphia, came back to Great Neck temporarily, and then moved in with my girlfriend in Bayside. My number is NOT 5164668878. Someone called me pretending to be from this website. What ever I told him was not true. I was trying to tell him what he wanted to hear to a least seem cooperative. I am NOT the author of any of the reports about Mr. Heinfling or Farid Dallal. They think it's me because of things that happened in the past. This was a long time ago and I have not thought about these people in many years. I never wrote " I am sorry" or have "emotional issues". Someone fabricated that information and pretended to be me. If I am harassed anymore I will contact the police to find out who wrote that false "update". I never wrote an update and I am not the author of the initial reports. . I told the guy I was working. I have not worked in over two years, my unemployment ran out and have no money. I live with my girlfriend(she pays the rent) and the car I drive is not even in my name. I have NO ASSETS in my name.  This is all a lot of concocted nonsense. They also put my resume up to make it impossible for me to find employment. If this matter continues and I am sued, I will counter sue because who ever is responsible for putting my name up in this "update" and putting my resume up,  pretty much ruined my chance of ever having a career. I am not the original author and what I told this guy on the phone was all bullshit. I am willing to let bygones be bygones. But if I receive anymore calls, or a summons in the mail I will contact the police, find out who wrote this false update and file a counter suit because this person put up my resume. I never was the original author of these reports and have not thought about these people in years.