Complaint Review: Barry Heinfling Demin Productions

• Submitted: Sat, September 08, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: MHC — New York New York USA
Barry Heinfling Demin Productions
21518 23rd Ave, Bayside, New York East Elmhurt, New York United States of America

Barry Heinfling Demin Productions What you do business with this guy? East Elmhurt, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: you poor soul

*Author of original report: I am not the author and have nothing to be sorry for!

*Author of original report: This is a big mistake!

*Author of original report: I am not sorry as I am not the author!

*Author of original report: Sorry

Take a look at this guy.. Is this human, animal, pig or what? Too bad the n**i's didn't get his grandparents during WW2.... He wouldn't be here. He lives at 215-18 23rd ave in Bayside, New York. He is a narcissistic sociopath with a sense of entitlement and no empathy. Don't do business with him. You will be left angry, and ripped off. If you have any problems with him this let me know via this site. There are plenty of people out there who are angry with this overweight, bloated excuse of a man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barry-Heinfling-Demin-Productions/East-Elmhurt-New-York-/Barry-Heinfling-Demin-Productions-What-you-do-business-with-this-guy-East-Elmhurt-New-Y-938603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barry Heinfling Demin Productions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

you poor soul

AUTHOR: john smith - (United States of America)

First you are a antisemitic pig that should be thrown in to the gas chamber.
Now i hope he beat you for a large sum. You must be a dum a*s really dum dum as could be and if what your saying is true hahahahaha. I hope Barry is laughing all the way to the bank as well! And i will.refer u as pig so pigread this. Your jealous that he is smarter then you will ever be. Dum piv.

I am not the author and have nothing to be sorry for!

AUTHOR: Phone tracer - (USA)

A group of people who have a vendetta against me is trying to extort money out of me and destroy my career. I never wrote " I am sorry", I "made a mistake". That was probably generated by someone working for the site or a reputation repair company. I have an ongoing police investigation to find out who put up my resume and who is trying to extort money out of me. This site is working with the "original victims" to get money out of me. There is NO MONEY TO GET! And when the police find out who is responsible for this fake " I am sorry", I will have my attorney press charges under the RICO statutes.

This is a big mistake!

AUTHOR: Joseph Owen - (USA)

First of all I don't live in Great Neck. I live with my girlfriend in Bayside. My number is not 516466-8879. This is all a big misunderstanding. And I am not the author of the report about Mr. Heinfling. I have not seen or thought about him in years. Someone called and I gave the answers the guy wanted to hear just to be friendly. This is all a bunch of nonsense. Someone also fabricated and pretended to be me and wrote "I am sorry" and "have mental health issues". I never wrote an apology as I am not the author.

I am not sorry as I am not the author!

AUTHOR: Joseph Owen - (USA)

I did not write the above report about Mr. Heinfling. Someone called me, and said they worked for this site. I cooperated with the person and told him what he wanted to hear. I have not seen these people in many years, and have not even thought about them. For some reason they think I wrote these reports because of things that happened in the past. Also I did not write, " I am sorry". Someone wrote that pretending to be me.

Sorry

AUTHOR: Paul Stephan Bliok - (USA)

I am sorry I said all of these things.

Paul S Bliok