Complaint Review: Barstool Supercenter/NetSupercenter

• Updated: Sat, May 11, 2013

• Reported By: wayne — greenhurst New York
Barstool Supercenter/NetSupercenter
Internet USA

Barstool Supercenter/NetSupercenter I bought 2 barstools totaling $200 from this company in September of 2012. It is now May of 2013 and I have not received either my chairs or a refund OR ANY communication in several months. This company has out and out STOLE my money! pulaski Tennessee

After buying 2 barstools for approx $100 each, I have repeatedly tried to call and email this company to no avail. It has been several months since I last heard from them. They have basically Stolen My Money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Barstool-SupercenterNetSupercenter/internet/Barstool-SupercenterNetSupercenter-I-bought-2-barstools-totaling-200-from-this-company-1050102. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Barstool Supercenter/NetSupercenter