Complaint Review: Baseballbatssales

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Evandh2o — North Liberty Iowa
Baseballbatssales
Not Listed It doesn't say, Select State/Province China

Baseballbatssales Baseballbatssales is a pure RIP OFF AND WASTE OF TIME!! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!! It doesn't say china

I purchased a baseball bat for my son on Apri 3rd 2013.  The bat cost $145.00, however about a month later I received a bat in mail that was nowhere near what I order.  The bat I received is worth about $5.00 and would break and possilby injure someone if it was to hit a baseball.

I contacted the conpany right away and was told they would correct the mistake, however after about 20 emails I have not recieved the bat and last week they stopped emailing me back.

They also requested that I send them pictures of the bat I received from them.  I did sent them these pictures plus pictures of the actual bat I ordered from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baseballbatssales/It-doesnt-say-Select-StateProvince/Baseballbatssales-Baseballbatssales-is-a-pure-RIP-OFF-AND-WASTE-OF-TIME-DO-NOT-BUY-ANYT-1051293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baseballbatssales