Complaint Review: Baseone Labs

• Updated: Tue, June 03, 2014

• Reported By: marlon1911 — Denver Colorado
Baseone Labs
Internet USA

Baseone Labs Impactband, baseoneolabs, baseonelabs llc, matt geyster Baseone Labs LLC will not deliver items ordered or answer emails or complaints about undelivered items. They have numerous complaints on facebook and elswhere. They make a great iPhone case, but you will probably never get it. internet

Baseone Labs makes a great case for the iPhone4 and other iPhones as well. I ordered one and was extremely happy with the product and speed of delivery. The case I ordered was great because it offered great protection without covering the front or back of the phone. I have found no other case on the market like it. However, I gave that case to a friend and ordered another and it was like the company fell off the face of the earth but left their website up and continued to take orders. I ordered one and paid through PayPal and after not receiving the item after a month, filed a PayPal complaint. PayPal got me a refund but I still wanted the case. I thought there may have been a hiccup in their process so I ordered again directly from the company with a credit card. That was about 6 weeks ago. I sent emails and messages to their contact page on the website with no response. I logged in to their Facebook page to find that there are several people who also have not received their items. I only lost $15, but there are several items they sell that are far more expensive. Buyer beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baseone-Labs/internet/Baseone-Labs-Impactband-baseoneolabs-baseonelabs-llc-matt-geyster-Baseone-Labs-LLC-will-1107396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baseone Labs