Complaint Review: Baskin Robbins Ice Cream

• Reported By: WPNorton — Vacaville California United States of America
Baskin Robbins Ice Cream
Nation Wide Internet United States of America

Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Ice Cream Sundae RIPPOFF!!! Internet

I've been a frequent customer of Baskin Robbins for years until now.  I recently ordered a two scoop Sundae and noticed the scoops were ridiciously small.  When I asked the server about it, she proudly stated that they use the kids scoops for the sundae's. I cancelled the order and left. The following week, I decided to see if this was standard police across all the stores.  I ordered two single scoops of ice cream.  After they were put into the cups, I changed my mind and ordered the same flavor in a two scoop sundae.  The server threw the two scoops he just made, back into the bin and reached for a small scooper.  He said the same thing as the first store... "We use the kids scoops for our sundaes".  It amazes me that when you buy a "SCOOP", you get a certain amount, but ask for sundae and you actually get Half size scoops.  What a RIPOFF.  I'll never go into a Baskin Robbins again.  They lost a loyal customer over their deceptive business practices.  BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Baskin-Robbins-Ice-Cream/internet/Baskin-Robbins-Ice-Cream-Ice-Cream-Sundae-RIPPOFF-Internet-861434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Baskin Robbins Ice Cream