Complaint Review: Basmattie Segobind

• Reported By: Basmattie — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Basmattie Segobind
4920 Penn Street Internet USA

Express Scripts wants money for no service Columbus ohio

First I have no choice to use Express Scripts as my home delivery service for my medication.  I use my local pharmacy and It cost me a lot cheaper.

Since my health insurance change to Cigna and was supposed to be cheaper for maintanance medication it became a nightmare.

They do not accept co-payment card a medication i was paying at my local pharmacy was $10.00 nowit is $87.50 with mail order deliver from express scripts.

Form a $1500.00medication annually it went to a $3500.00-$4500.00 annually.

Express Scripts that I would cost me cheaper to do my maintancence medication.

1 of my meds they do not cover but if I buy it from them it is $116.00 monthly

If I do not want use their pharmacy for my injection I have to pay my local pharmacy out of pocket $2800.00 monthly where as I USED to pay $10.00 before I change to express scripts mail delivery services using the same company and using my co-payment card.

Their billing is system is ridiculous,

I place an order for my meds.  with specific do not used my credit card, but they did anyway.

They create a hugh pile of mess that they want money from me that there was absolutely nothing order. I've tried from May to July to solve and work with them to get this account right and no one could have done it until they refuse to send out my husband heart medication.

A supervisor told me there is absoutely nothing he can do until I pay this account.  I ask him even if my husband has to die and he say I have to pay this account it is 90days in arrears.  He lied about this and I know that, I have proof that I had just made a prior payment of $280.00 from the $480.21. that they say I owe them.

I did owe $0.21.

I am also sending the vice president a letter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2014 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Basmattie-Segobind/internet/Express-Scripts-wants-money-for-no-service-Columbus-ohio-1165253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Basmattie Segobind