Complaint Review: Bass Pro Shops

• Reported By: Chad — Newport News Virginia United States of America
Bass Pro Shops
1972 Power plant parkway Hampton, Virginia United States of America

Bass Pro Shops Boat sales rep Idiot sales people Hampton Virginia

The sales reps did not know anything about their products. They refused to fix the broken switch on the boat I wanted. I asked for a price adjustment as I could fix it my self, they could not allow that to happen.

The Tracker sales manager was rude and failed to speak to me about my concerns.

I want to the store assistant mgr. I was told that nothing could be done. I left and will never buy a boat from these people and never enter their store or any of their stores again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bass-Pro-Shops/Hampton-Virginia-/Bass-Pro-Shops-Boat-sales-rep-Idiot-sales-people-Hampton-Virginia-966530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bass Pro Shops