Complaint Review: Bath Fitter

• Reported By: butterdirt — Chicago Illinois
Bath Fitter
1150 N Main Street Lombard, Illinois USA

Bath Fitter Shoddy work Lombard Illinois

The first time I went to use my new tub, my downstairs neighbor was flooded. So, I had to stop showering altogether. Since it was a Sunday, I left messages with several people at this company stating that it was an emergency and I needed them to fix it first thing Monday. I had to take a vacation day to wait for them and they did not bother to show up until 4:00. They promised to fix it the next day- ANOTHER VACATION DAY to accommodate their poor work. That isn't the worst part. Jim, the "manager" decided in a feat of unbelievable misogyny to offer me "a nice dinner on him" and handed me a business card instead of crediting me for the two days and all of the damage they caused. Do not use this business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bath-Fitter/Lombard-Illinois-60148-1362/Bath-Fitter-Shoddy-work-Lombard-Illinois-1084809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bath Fitter