Complaint Review: Bath Kitchen Decor

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Bill — St. Louis Missouri

Bath Kitchen Decor Good experience with recent purchase Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SCAM EMPLOYER! BEWARE Fresh Meadows, New York

Ordered two Progress Lighting wall sconces on 4/10/13.  Never received a shipping notice so I sent an e-mai inquiry and got a prompt response from Larry Krazyman as follows: "This order should have left yesterday or scheduled to ship today.  As soon as a tracking number is received, I will send that info to you."  Although I never received a shipping notice or tracking number, the order was delivered by FEDEX yesterday 4/18/13. The order came directly from Progress Lighting in South Carolina.  The price for the two light fixtures was much cheaper than any other sellers and included free shipping with no sales tax.  Regardless of the numerous complaints and bad experiences by other purchasers, I am quite satisfied with Kitchen Bath Decor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bath-Kitchen-Decor/internet/Bath-Kitchen-Decor-Good-experience-with-recent-purchase-Internet-1044675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bath Kitchen Decor

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SCAM EMPLOYER! BEWARE Fresh Meadows, New York

AUTHOR: L Krayzman - ()

This employee obviously feels a certain way about our company due to the fact that we had to fire him. The only ripoff that came about our relationship with this employee was paying him anything for his work. He maybe a hard worker, but a very confused one, I never met him, but from just a few conversations on the phone you could tell he doesn't have the brain compacity to hold any information. He was the biggest waste of time we have had to come across. Next time you feel you need to take out your anger publically think about what you are saying.

Did you think we would hire you back if we read this? If you weren't getting paid, why did you even stay and work for my partner when I clearly told you to get off my phones. You were obviously being paid by David.. definitely not by me, your work wasn't worth a penny.

Hope you have one there buddy.