Complaint Review: Bath Wraps Today

• Updated: Mon, August 29, 2011

• Reported By: Denise — MORGANTOWN Pennsylvania United States of America
Bath Wraps Today
106E Pennsylvania Blvd Feasterville, Pennsylvania United States of America

Bath Wraps Today Bathwraps Today is a bathroom reconstructing and renovation company servicing regions in and around Southeastern PA, Southern and Central NJ, and Northern DE. Feasterville , Pennsylvania

Sales guy sold us on a new tub that would be done in a day. Their advertising and sales pitch all promote One Day Transformations Available.  For the high price, we said we may as well go for it b/c any other builder would take several days. It turned out that it took 2 1/2 days to complete. While we appreciate that circumstances may vary, the big pitch was the "one day." When it lingered to two days and until 7:30 p.m. in the evening, no one proactively addressed the situation.

I emailed the company but I was basically ignored. The second day was totally inconvenient for me as I had to cancel all client calls and basically lost a day of work. I asked for $500 off the price and "david" said NO -- All I'm giving you is $200. Basically I told him to keep it, but unfortunately for him, word spreads fast. And there goes two other bathrooms for his company. He was rude, argumentative and interuptive. I hope their business goes down the drain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2011 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bath-Wraps-Today/Feasterville-Pennsylvania-19053/Bath-Wraps-Today-Bathwraps-Today-is-a-bathroom-reconstructing-and-renovation-company-serv-770642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bath Wraps Today