Complaint Review: Bath Wraps

• Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: Tina — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Bath Wraps
6240 Bristol Pike Levittown, Pennsylvania United States of America

Bath Wraps Ken Friedman Very personal, showed pictures of previous work. Had pictures on computer showing work completed in others home. Levittown, Pennsylvania

Hi I am writing to describe my ordeal with the company named Bath Wraps.  Seen this company in stores and on the internet.  contact the company, gentleman came out, very nice and friendly. He even knock on my kitchen doors to see if they were real wood.    He went to his car to get the equipment to show me exactly what my bathrooms would look like.  We were excited, my husband and I.  My bathroom were a soft pink tiles and purple, so I was looking for something new and exciting.  The bathroom was installed on the second floor and after a couple of weeks the adhesive was comming apart.  called made someone came out and fixed it.  The second bathroom had a hollow sound, call company came out took a half day to remove side on wall and replace with a new wall.  Since that I have notice on the second floor that the water takes forever to  go down the drain as well as toilet flushing. I thought at first it was just me and as  time wentt on it would take at least an average of 30 minutes for the water to go down the drain in the rub.  I tried to call Bath Wraps many, many, many times no answer or a machine stating someone would call back, but never did.  I became frantic because if my husband and I had to take a shower and go out he same time we would have to take a shower in the same dirty water.  I got onthe internet to search for bath wraps and the nember I had was on the internet, but no answer.  I went again on the internet and contacted a number and that number was in Texas, spoke to someone and was given another, did received a call from the gentlemen and was advised that Bath Wraps had gone out of business and to call this number, spoke to a supervisor and was told someone else would call no call.  Contact my creditors and was advised to send in some information.  They were not helpful only to find out that the creditor company knew that Bath Wraps had gone out of business.  The bathrooms have gotten worse, but I am still suppose to pay, eventhoughthe contact states as long as I don't sell my home, if anything happens they will repair.  I need help, please help me if you can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bath-Wraps/Levittown-Pennsylvania-19057/Bath-Wraps-Ken-Friedman-Very-personal-showed-pictures-of-previous-work-Had-pictures-on-c-1015963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bath Wraps