Complaint Review: Bath and Body Works

• Reported By: nkgormn — Mount Prospect Illinois United States of America
Bath and Body Works
5 Woodfield Mall Schaumburg, Illinois United States of America

Bath and Body Works Insulted me with new return system Schaumburg, Illinois

Bath and Body has a new return system.  After 6 returns, you receive a warning that you cannot return for 90 days.  The returns total under $30.00.

I  did purchase holiday gifts at Bath and Body works this holiday season, 2011. Never again.  They had the audacity to track my returns where I had to issue a driver's license each time.

I returned items because changed my mind, defective, etc., normal reasons.

What an insult, and the manager stood there and stated "sorry"  at least 10 times in a row.  I should receive an apology for their rudeness.

I even asked if their discounted products could be expired.  Never again will I purchase gifts at Bath and Body Works.  They should get rid of this return policy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2012 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bath-and-Body-Works/Schaumburg-Illinois-/Bath-and-Body-Works-Insulted-me-with-new-return-system-Schaumburg-Illinois-822710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bath and Body Works