Complaint Review: Bathshebas Sexy Shack

• Reported By: Joe S. — Anytown California United States of America
Bathshebas Sexy Shack
Witchita Ks. Internet United States of America

Bathshebas Sexy Shack Bathshebas69.com Worst Customer Service Internet

Unique products, poor website descriptions, price a bit high, quality fair, customer service,  thats a joke.

I found Batshebas online and liked some of the unique products they offered. The descriptions were very poor but decided to place an order.

I called and got some guy who worked in the warehouse or something because he was not real knowledgable about what information to take down.

They were quick to charge my account and that is about as good as it gets. I never received a receipt for my order or any communication about shipping after that.

Two weeks go by and my order arrives. Quality was OK as expected but was missing one of the $5 costume jewelry accessories. Granted its a cheap piece but for their prices you would expect first rate service.

So I emailed Bathsheba's and told them of my problem and within a day I get an email that says "we'll put it in the mail today". Thats it, no signed by, no contact info, just that message.

So a week goes by and nothing arrives so I send them another email inquiring. No response.

About a week and a half goes by and I get an email "It's been shipped". Again no name, no contact info just this gruff message. I had pretty much written it off by this time. I mean how much effort is it to drop a $5 piece in the mail.

Two weeks later I get this barely-legible hand-addressed letter from Wichita Ks. in the mail. Inside was a blank piece of paper. Thats it! No receipt, no note. just this stupid blank piece of paper that took 4 weeks to deliver.

My message to anyone wanting to order here. if there is a problem with your order DO NOT expect to get it resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bathshebas-Sexy-Shack/internet/Bathshebas-Sexy-Shack-Bathshebas69com-Worst-Customer-Service-Internet-929431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bathshebas Sexy Shack