Complaint Review: Battdepot.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By: Ripoffranger — chatsworth California U.S.A.
Battdepot.com
1313 E. Maple St., Ste 508 Internet United States of America

Battdepot.com Ripped me off for shipping costs for a defective product Internet

Battdepot.com sold me a laptop battery that was defective upon arrival. I requested an RMA and they said I had to pay for the shipping to return the battery!! They also told me they have a number of problems with these batteries.  Pay close attention here, they sold me a defective battery yet I had to pay for return shipping - what a great scam this is, just sell defective batteries and get money for shipping and handling!!

Stay clear of this company, they are selling defective products and they know it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2010 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Battdepotcom/internet/Battdepotcom-Ripped-me-off-for-shipping-costs-for-a-defective-product-Internet-602524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Battdepot.com