Complaint Review: Batterybay.net

• Submitted: Tue, July 16, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: pizon1959 — reidsville North Carolina
Internet USA

Batterybay.net took my order and my money and promised a 21 day delivery, its been 38 days and i have e-mailed them 4 times since the 21 day deadline and all they asked was a confirmation of my address, i have not gotten a reply about my order, i have not recieved my order and i am as of now out the purchase price. i want my money, or the battery i ordered. with their silence i am wondering if they took my money without ever intending to fill the order.  Internet

i ordered a battery form Batterybay.net <sales@batterybay.net> and according to the emails i was sent it was shipped on june 8th i contacted them early in july asking where my battery was the they said "

To our customer,

The item was sent on 8 June. Delivery would take 4-21 days. Please wait with patient and thanks for your order on Batterybay.net. Have a nice day."

i inquired after the 21 days had passed and then i got a request for a confirmation of my address.

i responded by confirming my address and still heard nothing.

i asked again where my battery was using their correspondance about the battery being shipped on the 8th and got nothing.

i informed them today that it has been 38 days and i still am without the battery i ordered and they have not refunded my money either. and to either ship the battery, or give me my money back or i'd make a report to you. i have not gotten a response.

i used my debit card for this transaction

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Batterybaynet-/internet/Batterybaynet-took-my-order-and-my-money-and-promised-a-21-day-delivery-its-been-38-day-1067350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Batterybay.net