Complaint Review: Batteryrefill.com, Ebattery

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:Fond du Lac Wisconsin
Batteryrefill.com, Ebattery
batteryrefill.com Ontario, California U.S.A.

Ebattery, Batteryrefill.com batteryrefill.com, Ebattery laptop battery refill Ontario California

I was looking for replacement laptop batteries for a Dell Inspiron and an IBM Z60t computer. I found the Batteryrefill.com site and thought it looked like a good deal. I did some research to check on the site but did not find anything distressing. After sending an online order, I waited almost 2 weeks for a response with the shipping label. I sent the two batteries, then started to wait for the replacements. After not hearing anything for a week or so, I tried calling and got only to the voice mail. After persistent efforts, I was able to talk with someone that told me it would be another week before the batteries could be rebuilt. This continued for several more weeks, with me calling them every week. I finally contested the charge on my credit card and got a refund. I have not been able to get the old batteries returned to me. The total time for this process was 3 months. This company is almost impossible to get in contact with, and the customer service was terrible. DO NOT GET RIPPED OFF BY THEM!!

Niel from fdl
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Batteryrefillcom-Ebattery/Ontario-California/Ebattery-Batteryrefillcom-batteryrefillcom-Ebattery-laptop-battery-refill-Ontario-Cali-385459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Batteryrefill.com, Ebattery