Complaint Review: Batteryrefill.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 15, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 15, 2008

• Reported By:Fremont California
Batteryrefill.com
1555 E Holt Blvd Ontario, California U.S.A.

Batteryrefill.com Took my money and never shipped product Ontario California

On July 3, 2008 I sent the company my laptop battery to be refilled with new cells. It is now October 15, 2008 and I do not have my battery. I have tried to contact then by phone several times but have not been able to talk with anyone. I have sent many emails requesting an order status. Two times they replied and said that the cells are on the way and my battery would be refilled within 2-3 days after they receive the cells. They charged my credit card on the day I placed the order online.

Lamar
Fremont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Batteryrefillcom/Ontario-California-91761/Batteryrefillcom-Took-my-money-and-never-shipped-product-Ontario-California-381448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Batteryrefill.com