Complaint Review: Batteryrefill.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Justice4all — Round Lake Beach Illinois United States of America
739 E Cedar St Internet United States of America

Batteryrefill.com Ebattery Refilled Battery Fraud - Charged $80 and my old battery and sent me nothing! Ontario, Internet

On Sept 7th 2012 I ordered a refilled battery by giving them my credit card for the $80.00 fee and they printed a label for me to send them my dead battery pack so they could refill it. This battery pack is $259.00 new so refill is a good option since they don't make this battery anymore. The dead one is worth over $150 since a refill will allow the company to sell it for $259.00 since no one makes them anymore and it's for a VERY high end laptop. After sending it away and waiting 3 weeks, I emailed for status. Then I emailed again. After 5 weeks I get a guy replying saying the lead tech is working on it right now and that it will be done in a couple days. After 2 more weeks and all of this week writing them, they are not answering anymore. These people seem to try and take your money and your dead battery, refill it for their own use, then my guess would be they sell it under a variety of different company names and venues for full value and in this case it would be one of the most expensive batteries you can buy for a computer and since it's not made anymore, you have no choice if you want to use the computer anymore than to buy it! It's been over 2 months since I have tried to deal with them now and it's just falling on deaf ears. If I would have paid attention to the review dates (they were good in 2005-2006) then I would have looked for newer reviews. Now when I look for newer ones, the same situation has popped up! My opinion on these people, if you should ever run into one of their ads, is to turn the page and get away from them as fast as you can since they only provide 1 thing on a consistent basis and that's aggravation and plenty of it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Batteryrefillcom/internet/Batteryrefillcom-Ebattery-Refilled-Battery-Fraud-Charged-80-and-my-old-battery-and-se-966039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Batteryrefill.com