Complaint Review: Battison Honda

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: Chrisr918 — Tulsa Oklahoma
Battison Honda
8700 NW Expressway Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA

Battison Honda Battison Honda lied and misled me into buying a car where the suspension was crooked and I ended up almost dying because of it Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Their Fault, Right?

To begin with I know I was buying a salvaged car and asked for the CarFax repeatedly to be emailed to me before I came down there but JR would always say he sent it or something. Either way I specifically asked him if there was any mechanical or framing problems with it. This is the major key to everything about the entire deal because his continuous lie about the framing almost cost my MY LIFE.   I can understand a few things that needed to be fixed but any framing or major paint problems I would never buy it or at worst buy another car. He told me the entire front end of the hood and surrounding including the top of the car "JUST NEEDED A GOOD POLISH" and it would take it all off. That is completely untrue. It needs a brand new paint job that costs close to $1200. That is not even close to the worst of it. I could have even handled that somewhat but I was driving and my right tire blew out and I almost died almost going into a huge ditch. The tire people said they had never seen anything like it. The tire was being chewed up from the inside out. The reason being the framing is off and certain parts need to be replaced which cost close to 1,000. JR knew of EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM and I was not notified. He had me sign the car fax which I didn't even know at the time was the car fax and then after I complained he circled the framing part. I asked him repeatedly even AFTER the closing for the car fax and NEVER GOT IT!!!!.

I called him Monday morning after coming in Saturday because I wanted to exchange the car which your dealership says it does and I was repeatedly ignored. I even said I would lose 1k and take back my car. He said it was already sold. ANOTHER BIG LIE. I saw it on your website for weeks after it closed. On top of everything the car I thought I was getting must have had some great picture taking done on it because what I bought didn't look like anything that I saw on the pictures. On Monday I also told JR that I would even buy another car and exchange the one I had and I got completely ignored. So I even flat out said I would buy a different car and he would never get back to me he was always off or not there. What a bunch of crap? I am sure he got a huge commission on this deal and said screw him.

Battison Honda is supposed to have some 30 day guarantee. What guarantee is this? I tried anything and everything and got either lied to or ignored at every instance. I have tried being reasonable and when I emailed JR he just sends back this email saying here is our conversations like that is everything we said. What a crook? The people who saw that tire said I was driving a death trap. If JR is one of your associates I can only imagine. I have been and in the process of taking steps to get this resolved through various means. I thought in this day and time where Auto salesman cant rip you off and I was absolutely wrong. I certainly continue to plan on letting people know that Battison Honda is not the place to look for a vehicle when they give you false promises and have associates that will lie and mislead you just to get their commission. I hope JR thinks its worth it by absolutely screwing me over worse than anyone I have ever met and I am in sales.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Battison-Honda/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73162/Battison-Honda-Battison-Honda-lied-and-misled-me-into-buying-a-car-where-the-suspension-w-1116677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Battison Honda

Their Fault, Right?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

YOU knew you were buying a salvage car.  They placed before you a paper to sign which listed the problems and you didn't even bother to read what you were signing.  What a smart way to buy a car.