tool

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — Dickinson North Dakota
Bauer Property Management
1156 21st St West, Dickinson ND 58601 Dickinson, North Dakota USA

Bauer Property Management David Bauer, Lyndell Bauer Holding Deposit & Security Deposit Scam Dickinson North Dakota

Renters Beware!

Bauer Property Management

Dickinson ND

I wanted to rent a two bedroom apartment in Dickinson North Dakota.  I wrote a $1,450 plus a $50 dollar non-refundable application fee security deposit check to David Bauer.  Mr. Bauer said it would be a few days before I was approved and I could get a full refund of the deposit if I changed my mind.

Two days before my scheduled move in date my plans changed and I wasn't able to move into the apartment. [continued below]....

.....  I asked Mr. Bauer for my security deposit back.  I neither signed a lease agreeement, did a pre-walk through inspection, nor did I receive any keys for the property.  When I spoke to Mr. ttoauer he said he would not return my money and I should speak with his attorney.  Mr. Bauer is a crook.  I strongly recommend not doing business with him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bauer-Property-Management/Dickinson-North-Dakota-58601/Bauer-Property-Management-David-Bauer-Lyndell-Bauer-Holding-Deposit-Security-Deposit-S-1049436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bauer Property Management