Complaint Review: Bauktur Success Institure

8335 Winnetka Ave, #234 Winnetka, California United States of America
  • Phone: 1-888-722-5887
  • Web:
  • Category: Library

Bauktur Success Institure Mason Trevlo $4,500.00 for a grant finding for Real Estate Winnetka , California

in april of 2012 i purchase a program that was intended to help me obtain grant money for my real estate business.  I had seven weeks of filing out reports concerning the business and where I wanted it to go. After the seven weeks was over I was told it would take another 4 to 6 weeks to fine the grant money I would need.  Every time I called after that. the numers had been changed. or the reports were not finished.

The last communication I had from the Co. was the 1st week in Jan. telling me i should have the report at the end of the week.  since then I have had no contact with this Co. I spent $4,500.00 dollars with this co. i would like my money refunded or at lkeasr some grant money,

Texie

Burnsville ,Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bauktur-Success-Institure/Winnetka-California-91306/Bauktur-Success-Institure-Mason-Trevlo-450000-for-a-grant-finding-for-Real-Estate-Win-996672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bauktur Success Institure