Complaint Review: Bavel Enterprises LLC - Orlando Velazquez

• Submitted: Fri, October 12, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 12, 2012

• Reported By: John — United States of America
Bavel Enterprises LLC - Orlando Velazquez

Bavel Enterprises LLC - Orlando Velazquez Tampacriminals.com, Orlandocriminals.com Using a 20+ Year Old Mugshot to extort INNOCENT people... Internet

Tampacriminals.com - Mugshot Extortion SCAM
Orlandocriminals.com - Mugshot Extortion SCAM

Bavel Enterprises LLC is owned by Orlando Velazquez according to business directory reporting site Manta:

I Googled my name today and was shocked to find a 20+ year old mugshot for a minor traffic infraction was THE FIRST RESULT...

I was 'arrested' for the heinous crime of unpaid parking tickets... These were paid immediately and I thought that the entire incident was forgotten.... until this morning. My mugshot does not appear with the charge displayed, so for anyone knows I was arrested for the worst crime that they can think of.

I want this off of the internet, but apparently it is not a crime because the records are public. I requested that the page be removed from their site and received an email from Rapesh contacting me from a gmail account. Rapesh told me that they only remove via their remove mugshot button.

I didn't see it the first time, it's a checkout page that requires money. $50-$100 TO REMOVE A 20+ YEAR OLD MUGSHOT FROM MY GOOGLE RESULTS!!!>!

I will not pay. This should be illegal. I know that the laws are needed to protect newspapers from publishing information about arrests, I just think that extorting someone for an unpaid parking ticket from the late 80's is complete bullshit. This might be legal, but it's still a RIPOFF.

Orlando Velazquez
Bavel Enterprises LLC
507 calle Camino Estrella
Vega Baja, 00693

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bavel-Enterprises-LLC-Orlando-Velazquez/internet/Bavel-Enterprises-LLC-Orlando-Velazquez-Tampacriminalscom-Orlandocriminalscom-Using-a-954115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bavel Enterprises LLC - Orlando Velazquez