Complaint Review: Bay Area Computer Man

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: VadnDar28 — Santa Clara California United States of America
Bay Area Computer Man
3680 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite F San Jose, California United States of America

Bay Area Computer Man 100% SCAM, SCAM, RIPOFF, CROOKS, RIPOFF San Jose, California

This place is 100% SCAM and RIP OFF. They promised to fix my laptop within 3-7 business days, and it took 31 days to fix it, they said they did order a parts from china for my SONY laptop very popular model. Whats going on: we live in US, we can order anything and get delivered next day or at least within a week maximum. They are very rude and not polite at all, when I asked about discount for huge delay, MANAGER SAID: LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED LAPTOP OR NOT? It means if I don't pay, they sell my laptop. AVOID THIS PLACE.

Also a few days ago, Mr Kevin M. the owner of this horrible place, he sent me email on Yelp that he just noticed my review and would like to know if I can remove it or update it, I replied that I just shared my experience and posted true review about their "PRO" services like they post it on their web page online. Unfortunately me and my wife were scammed by these people and we will never use them in future. WE DON'T RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE, AVOID.

SCAM SCAM SCAM .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bay-Area-Computer-Man/San-Jose-California-95117/Bay-Area-Computer-Man-100-SCAM-SCAM-RIPOFF-CROOKS-RIPOFF-San-Jose-California-926742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bay Area Computer Man